Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mission Control Center or MCC in short is a powerful game mode, tool or mission (depends on how you want to play it) that let the ArmA player complete freedom as a mission maker. With MCC you can build complected missions the way you wanted in few minutes and save them as a mission file or in your profile to share with friends. MCC have a dynamic AI system that called GAIA that gives AI more human like tactics while they flank, support and use CAS or artillery. MCC holds unique mission generator so if you can just push in some variables and MCC will generate a complete random mission set to your play-style and the amount of players and objectives needed. MCC holds much more as unique: IED, CAS, Evac Helicopters aproch, air drops, 3D editor, persistence database for players levels and achievements and many many more.
Support as in the Make ArmA Not War Contest
Highlights and need to knows - Complete new GUI that gives full control to the mission maker from a map perspective.
- Open 3D Editor by ALT-mouse click.
- Units controlled by GAIA (new AI) show up with a G in their name on the map
- Send any non GAIA controlled group to GAIA by just clicking 'GIVE TO GAIA'. The group will now be controlled by GAIA in the given zone (left of button) and behavior (left of button).
- Multiple group select and manual waypoints (manual waypoints cancel GAIA)
- Spice up your existing missions with fully AI controlled mortar, artillery, CAS and air patrols.
- Notice aggressive attacks from AI that prevent you from lazy 'Duck shooting' sessions.
- See what the AI does (GAIA) as it generates waypoints, that you can update and cancel whenever you like.
- GAIA get's her target information from any unit on the map, including not under GAIA control. (so even players on the same side of GAIA).
- GAIA can play against GAIA. Each side can be run completely separate.
- GAIA can be used separate from MCC (as long as you have the addon) in your existing missions (video on how to will be there next couple of days)